Every year, millions of students and professionals take international exams to gain qualifications that can open doors at leading academic institutions and improve their employment prospects around the world.
Do you want to…
- know your level of English and get a valid well-recognized international certificate?
- enter a college or university abroad?
- live abroad?
- get a good job in a well-established international company?
- improve your future career prospects?
- have a competitive advantage over other candidates when applying for a job?
- certify your professional skills and get an international diploma?
Then join us on Thursday, November 5 at 7p.m. for a lecture about international exams. The session will be delivered by Anna Pochepaeva, Pearson Test of English oral examiner and master trainer, DELTA and LCCI certified teacher of English with over 15 years teaching experience.
In this session you will get a detailed thorough overview of a range of international exams and qualification in English existing in the educational market, you will get a clear idea which exam will satisfy your personal needs and aspirations. We will also discuss how to make the most of your exams preparation in terms of books, online resources and professional help choice.comments powered by HyperComments