Discussion of the higher education system in the USA in the following areas:
- Undergraduate, Postgraduate Master’s, Ph.D.
- Admissions, Exams, and Documents.
- Types of educational institutions. Accreditation.
- What is course “credits”.
- Tuition fees.
- A day in the student’s life.
- “120 Credits” and 5 steps program — a training program for those who want to apply to the U.S. universities.
At the end of the presentation, everyone will be able to get a printout with useful information about WHAT, WHEN and HOW to do next, as well as a calendar, which will be able to determine the timing of further steps.
The lecture will be useful to:
- Students and schoolchildren who are interested in learning something new and getting to know each other.
- Those who have already decided and plan to enter a U.S. University on their own, but do not know how to do it and where to start.
- Parents who want to learn about education opportunities in the US for their children.
- Anyone curious to expand one’s horizons.
Led by Andrey Kosilov – Director of the Information center EducationUSA Russia.Register
comments powered by HyperComments