Everyone can become successful, popular and change their life. How? You will learn it at the Training for skills development in identification and overcoming conflicts among co-workers in the team «Act ahead» on Friday, April 6 at 7 p.m.
- Why do conflicts arise?
- What motivates people?
- How manager should behave?
- Why does the main goal of teamwork often go to the second plan?
- How to build strong and tight-knit team of like-minded individuals?
- Would you like to find out underwater part of the teambuilding iceberg?
Participating in this training will make you closer to your goal.
You will learn:
- how to overcome crisis situations;
- how does human factor influence distribution of roles in the team;
- what is covert mission of manager and real leader.
All of that and much more you will learn at our training for skills development in identification and overcoming conflicts among co-workers in the team «Act ahead». A unique program, combining theory and practice will give you excellent experience and lay a solid foundation for future successes in work and not only!
Trainer: Dmitriy Frolov – expert in the field of negotiations process, team building and attention management.
The event is conducted in Russian. Prior registration is required: Registercomments powered by HyperComments