Meetings happen to be a crucial part of any business process. Learn how to take part in meetings with foreign partners effectively from an expert in business communication.
On May, 29 Ekaterina Belyatinskaya, co-founder of Star Talk Language School, business English and cross-cultural communication trainer is giving a lecture «Taking Part in Meetings»
You will learn:
– Basic principles of cross-cultural communication that can help you find a common ground with foreigers
– How to act and what to say during the first meeting, how to make a good impression
– Modern trends in international business communication
– The keys to successful meetings
– What to take into account when preparing for a meeting
– The essence of cultural diversity in decision-making and successful strategies for building a cross-cultural dialogue
– Practicable lifehacks and business cases
Join us on Wednesday, May 29 at 7 p.m. Lecture will be held in English.
Free admission, sign-up obligatory:Register comments powered by HyperComments